So, wada ya want. (Jack)
- I wanna RACE Formula Fords. (Rookie
- Hum, you wanna race? Can you walk a
- What do you mean "walk
a "G" string?
- Pay Attention; you never hear of walking a
- Not from around here are you.
- I've lived in
Washington since '89.
- So, 10 years, like I said "your not from
- Okay okay, lets see if you can do it. Pay
your eyes; right, that's good. Okay, touch your index finger on the tip of
your nose. Pay Attention, just like you do if a cop is testing your for
- Okay, Pay Attention now; your are going to walk a straight
line for 7 steps, one foot planted directly in front of the other, pick up that
beer and bring it back to me.
- Whoa, steady boy ! Relax, I didn't say
move. Did you hear me tell you to move? Pay Attention, Okay, you gotta do it
backwards. --- Yeah, finger on nose, eyes closed, and backwards.
"G's" make it hard to bite a line out of a fast tight corner.
If you can't do this on a straight line, you'll never make around turn
3&4 at SIR!
- So, why is it called
- Jeez, you want all the answers to life right now or
- Just tell me what
to do to be a good racer - okay.
- A line, a string, you see your line as
you drive, you see it as a string all you gotta do is stick to it no
matter the pucker.
- Tell you what. You really do need
first. Download this program and execute it on the desktop of your machine.
See if you can
move your mouse around the desktop without "Little Jack" seeing
you. Do that and your in.
- I get it, it's a
game hu, all I gotta do is play the game hu.
(Click here to Download "Little Jack".
(choose "Save the program to your disk", and point it to your
Desktop then just Double
click the icon to activate.) Now, try to move your mouse around without
"Little Jack" seeing you!.